Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Welcome
Hey er'body glad you were able to make it to my blog. As the title definition states "Mama! There goes that man" is a statement that was used to back in the day to refer to someone your mother warned you to look out for, because they were trouble. The situation 9 out of 10 times is funny depending on if you are on the receiving end or not. For example, your uncle gettin' drunk then talkin' big shit to your father who is much much larger then he is OR your homeboy who walks into the party drunk as hell and thinking he is the "Mack" when er'body present knows he wouldn't have game if you gave him Monopoly! With that said feel free to talk about whatever ol' school stories you remember growing up. The warning in the beginning is just something to make sure we have free speech when it comes to tellin' it like it was. Now, I will edit and remove a post/comment if I believe it is TOOOO over the top but for the most part feel free to say whatever it is that is on your mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I walked into a party back in college. I stepped to a girl. She let out a sigh followed by an "oh hey.." I caught the glitch and asked her what happened. She looked at me like I just smeared shit on her collar. She said " you seriously don't remember? I tracked back thinking this was my first time meeting her. It turns out I sat on her lap but naked at her last house party. Mama! There Goes That Man.
ReplyDelete